- Race Information
- Racing 101
- Turf Club Reservations
- Wager Now
Thank you for visiting Golden Gate Fields for job opportunities. At this time, we have an opening for the following position:
Job Title: Marketing & Publicity Manager
Job Type: Full Time, Year-Round
Base Salary: $55,000
Benefits: Medical Benefits, Sick/Vacation Time, 401K Plan
Golden Gate Fields, the premier horse racing track in Northern California, has an immediate opening for a Marketing & Publicity Manager. It is the perfect full-time, year-round opportunity for a talented, self-driven, responsible and enthusiastic leader who is interested in pursuing a career in the sports and entertainment industries.
Duties will include, but not be limited to, contributing to the development of and responsibility of executing a Marketing and Publicity plan for the Bay Area facility; Analyzing market trends and recommending changes to marketing and business development strategies; Preparing and adhering to budgets; Creation and delivery of press releases; Overseeing production and delivery of print ads and publications; Ensuring consistent brand messaging; Engaging consumers on social media; Developing and deepening relationships with all media to ensure the most effective messaging and positioning of the organization; Developing and coordinating events to core and prospective customers; Representing the track management with stake holders, including consumers, horsemen, employees and regulators as required.
- Must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business, Public Relations, Communications or a closely related field.
- Thorough knowledge of marketing, journalistic and public relations practices.
- Extensive knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Word and Excel.
- Must be able to work weekends and select holidays to mirror the racing schedule.
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as part of a team, and take creative direction
- Detail-oriented, with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience with Marketing Analytics and Budgeting preferred
- Have a positive, “can do” attitude with strong energy
- Sports experience preferred
Please submit a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Golden Gate Fields is an equal opportunity employer.